happiness


By the age of twenty,
What one can realise
You are surrounded 
by nasty person 
You can't fight for truth
Or make revolutions
Just you can be voice opinion 
& that's what 
I intend to attain.

All I seek is little bit truce 
Little prosperity
As little as 50 cents of happiness
Just like 
Finding money in your jacket which you wore last winter.
Or 
maybe completing the seasons of "must-watch series"
Yes
That also count on what I crave the most.

Life is hardly a fairy tale
There is no prince 
Or Cinderella
& hardly some happy stories
Life is all about little things & little bit fun.

Anyways,
sometimes I wonder 
What will the cost of heart
As the human heart is huge  than the 50 cents of happiness
I wonder what will be the cost of the string that attaches two human heart together.

Cotton candy cloud
Chocolate bars, bubble all around me, streets covered with trees, lonely roads, a real smile from someone 
I think 
That's all belong to mine 50 cents of happiness

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A city that is no more mine

Girl & her falls.

Souvenirs of my life