all about todays world !!

Nowadays
I met a lot of strangers,
Sad & lost just like me.
We build the walls around
To keep sadness away
& enjoy the fullest.

Once I met a stranger,
Who said,
Would you like to have some conversations?
I said well okay!
In the meantime
We exchange a lot of words
& find some common interest.
Eventually, he said
Would you like to come back
To my home with me
I said, sorry well no way!
I ain't interested
In the one night stand

He said
No, it will be one unchain night.

He said
We will vanish our walls.
Instead of taking our clothes,
We will take our feelings off!

Your head will be on my shoulder,
You can keep crying,
& tell me about your pain.

I'll take care of you,
As a fragile being.

Then
When there will be morning
We'll just part our ways
No names, no digits, no text
It will be just one vent night.

We will be strangers again,
with no name
Who shares &
forget everything!!!

Comments

  1. The sad reality of today's generation. It was well written and explained everything in short. Love the content 😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A city that is no more mine

Girl & her falls.

Souvenirs of my life