if you care for me

 If you care for me

It will show clearly

In your words that you speak

In the touch that I feel

In the eyes That you have

Looking into mine with right feelings

Your soul with entwined mine

And so will your emotions.


It will all show if you love

The expressions expressed

The smile vibrant

The laughter and the zest

Your enthusiasm and the zeal.


It will all show crystal clear


The feelings you have for me

No matter how much you try to hide 

It will flow into me

Following where ever I be

Until it overpowers me

 

And I can feel it all

In the way you care

The words you share

Tears you shed

Concern you show

Always on your toe

 

It all tells me extremely clearly 

That without guesses I speak here surely

It's love with the capitals there

and I know it was always there

And I know it will always be here

for me, for us. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A city that is no more mine

Girl & her falls.

coping up with myself