This is how we lose the era we cherish!!


This is how we lose the era we cherish,
One day at a time
With one less call
& more thoughts.

On the Activa ride home
I watch the city
Sky in many shades
Colour blending into each other
As if they don't care 
But within a minute they were apart
 But how do we fix it?

This is how we lost the era we cherish,
One day at a time,
Where we ride in the opposition direction,
One less phone call,
One more unread message, 
& one less person to love.

When I feel distant from everyone
I sit in the balcony 
Starting those yellow leaves turning green 
& let the sky color me blue.

On those days when I was happy
I only write about faiths
&  the soul who loves me 
& Told me you are the best.

I remember that was last autumn 
Where I had stop overthinking,
Where I don't give a damn about anything
Just living & enjoying.

& this is what I mean
When I say
I can taste memories
I know the feel of autumn
On my mind & heart.

But Autumn is here
But those memories disappeared.

This is how we lose the era, 
We grew up, 
& those memories go far away.
Just coz we have a life ahead
& we have to move forward.

When I left I thought I will not be missing it this much
But today when I see my people living 
& doing the exact things which we have done before together, 
I feel distant.


This is how we realize 
We had lost the era
We cherished before, 
& this is how we lose the moment we love, 
The only thing we can do is let them go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A city that is no more mine

Girl & her falls.

coping up with myself