I just don't want to be your another random date!!

Those beautiful memories were so painful to forget,
I was hurting & dying in pain,
But the pain couldn't go away,
Yet somehow I managed to forget those beautiful moments with you.

Memories, time & your face
I forget everything about us
But when we met some days ago
You bring back me down to memory lane.

A life without pain, 
a life with you,
Chasing sunset in the car with you 
Genuine kiss followed by silly talks
Things we did when we were dating.

The day I met you you told me 
That's it's your mistake you had done wrong,
you're sorry for it, 
& you want another shot.

But somewhere I with my
Tired eyes, hopeful heart, frail bones & stubborn eyes 
Told you 'no I am over with that phase'.

Still, you read my eyes 
Told me what I want 
You were so close &
Yet so far away.

You try to convince me to shield our love & betrayal our lust for others.

 you know I still feel for you
But somewhere I am afraid of the same thing that happened before.

Maybe I am afraid that you'll lie again & try to hurt me again.
Or maybe I am scared that you'll leave me again without any reason,
Because we never know.

So long & beyond I wish if there's another chance to get back together,
To live again 90's love life in this 21st century.
Because I know in this fling century 
I can't find anyone just like my sanity.

There's a lot I like to do with you 
But yeah I don't want to be your another random date 
Where you just spent some needy time with her.
I'd like to keep you by my side, share everything, each & every moment without worrying about tomorrow.
I'd like to keep your smiles
& erase every vicious moment or memory of us!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A city that is no more mine

Girl & her falls.

Souvenirs of my life