SUNSET GOODBYE AND YOU!!




Sunset reminds me of ending,
Ending of the beautiful day,
Day that was beautiful.
I  just realized, after a minute,
My mind got stuck in thoughts,
Thoughts that are wondering,
what will happen next day,
will it be as beautiful as today,
or it would feel same way as now!

It makes me sad,
That I am saying goodbye to one more beautiful day,
as for me, saying goodbye remains one of the hardest thing to do,
especially when I know about tomorrow,
the days are going to be more worse than other previous days.

as I already know ,
I am saying goodbye to the persons
whom I had Thought .
I would be spending my whole life & my days will be more beautiful with him.

now it seems like,
its beyond painful & sad, 
but that's the  reality about the life!

sometimes we have to let it go for ourself 
or just because the person we love is not adoring us anymore.

sometimes people have to go away,
just because our destiny doesn't want us together.

Some people have to go,
just because they never want to stay long.

Some people have to go,
no matter how beautiful there relationship is 
but anyhow they have to end it.

Because they aren't meant to last
Because they are seeing there advantage,

Maybe it's for the best
maybe that's what written in their destiny.

 AS EVERYTHING AS THEIR LIFE SPAN OR EXPIRY DATE!!


 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A city that is no more mine

Girl & her falls.

Souvenirs of my life