Souvenirs of my life

 yes I am a big hoarder of stuff.
Stuff that might make no sense to you, 
But yeah I am a collector of useless & meaningful things 
Like the  old friendship band I got in primary, the wrapper of chocolate given to me with love or the minion which is being gifted by my mum. 

Ever since I was a child my elder's always thought me to store all the memories in the brain box of mine & I did this by keeping Little reminder of those moments inside an old box which may seem usual to you but for me, it's a treasure chest. Probably as special as your favorite makeup vanity kit for you.

But the main cause of holding things till now is that I always remember good memories with the bad memories. I never know when it's the time to let the awful memories go.

Even I have a soulful collection with these good moments more than people in it.

I get lost in those moments, I imagine them & try to relive them but I never really know how to let the things go when they are too close to you.

Now, whenever we all will take our last breath I still have a lot of you in my treasure chest that I refused to let go when they keep biting me like a broken shred of glass, which is beautiful but moreover  painful.

I am happy, I always have the souvenir from every stranger I met, every place that I have been, & every sunset I have witnessed.

SO when we count our last hours I still have a sovenirs of every stranger I met,  and lastly most importantly a piece of aal of you , because you have my words, and so, I have a sovenir of you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A city that is no more mine

Girl & her falls.